About Me

My photo
California, United States
Married mother of 5 beautiful Children. I've been creating/crafting since I was a little girl. Usually in my studio handcrafting til wee hours of the night and I love it!

About This Blog

This is the place where I can share my thoughts, dreams, and my talents. Please feel free to look around.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Online Workshop



Tonight at 5:30pm PST the My Story Mixed Media Book class will start. I'm super excited my kit came in the mail last week. I opened it up and tried to capture everything that  Marion Smith.is in the kit. It's a two part workshop today and tomorrow taught by There was just too much stuff to fit in one picture...yeah meI'll make sure to share my work :) Thanks for stopping by, till next time.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment