About Me

My photo
California, United States
Married mother of 5 beautiful Children. I've been creating/crafting since I was a little girl. Usually in my studio handcrafting til wee hours of the night and I love it!

About This Blog

This is the place where I can share my thoughts, dreams, and my talents. Please feel free to look around.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

World Wide Knit In Public Day

WWKIPD was 6/11/11 and you know I had to participate. Where to go, where to go, I had no idea where to go. I mean I knit in public all the time. But on this day you wanted to represent in numbers to spread the word that knitting is HOT! If I lost all technology I would have a way to pass the time, would you? So when I received an e-mail from my local yarn shop Knitting With Sandra  that the meet up place for WWKIPD was at the Canyon Crest Town Center I was there! The location was perfect, beautiful scenery and shops super close by.We meet in front of Jammin' Bread for a few hours before it got too hot so I wanted to share with you. Maybe I'll see you there next year.!!!



Sandra




Bria

It was really good seeing the ladies from the shop. I haven't been to knit night in a while and I missed them and their conversation. If you ever find yourself at Knitting with Sandra you won't be disappointed. Everyone and I do mean everyone is really nice, no snobbery there at all.  And of course there is yarn!
Lynn

Cristi

me
Thanks for stopping by. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment